TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
My parents weren't big into watching tv but I guess that made the times we actually watched it together more memorable. I'm sure there's more, but this is what comes to mind.
- •Old James Bond movies on vacation while my dad thought we were all asleep. I think I was 7 at the time and Sean Connery made a HUGE impression on me.
- •Hunter. See above reason.
- •Perry Mason
- •Walker Texas Ranger!!!!
- •Price is Right. Got to love a sick day
- •Wheel of Fortune
- •Full House. TGIF with the parents. I was one cool kid...
- •Family Matters
- •America's funniest home videos