FAVORITE ITEMS AT TRADER JOE'S
Everyone who knows me knows that TJ's has my heart. Here are a few reasons why.
- •Rocket crackersBetter than gold fish.
- •Individual Greek yogurts$1 each! Current favorites are coconut cream and vanilla.
- •Chocolate covered everythingEspresso beans, raisins, cranberries, almonds, pretzels, peanut butter cups, ginger?!, COOKIE BUTTER...
- •Frozen spinach-artichoke dipSurprisingly good.
- •VINTJs wineNot a Myers-Briggs score... TJ's brand wine is generally under $10/bottle and features extra wine from high-end wineries. Really great value!
- •Italian truffle cheesePure bliss.
- •Cold-pressed juiceVery reasonable at $5/bottle!
- •Sparkling lemonadeLove the sparkling lemonade on its own. Mix their sparkling limeade with tequila for an easy and delicious margarita!
- •Pre-chopped fruit & veggiesAnd especially the pomegranate seeds all ready to go... thank you!
- •Pumpkin bread mixFinally, in the spirit of the season, TJ's pumpkin bread mix is chewy and amazing.