18 FEMALE CELEBRITY STYLE ICONS
Here's a list of 18 female celebrity style icons who have definitely changed the style scene... Here we go!
- •Coco ChanelGabrielle Chanel's simple, elegant style soon inspired all of Paris and became current to this day!
- •Emma WatsonEmma Watson not only empowers us with her moving speeches but with her impeccable style that is denominating the style scene!
- •Kate MiddletonThere's no doubt that Kate Middleton's personality reflects her style. With a heart quite as royal and beautiful as she is, there's no wondering why we love everything about her, from her charm to her style!
- •Victoria BeckhamVictoria Beckham, a fashion designer, style icon and Vogue cover girl. Victoria never fails to leave us in awe with what her fashion line has next to wow us with. #GirlBoss
- •Mary-Kate & Ashley OlsenAs the sisters have matured, they expressed greater interest in their fashion choices. All our younger years were spent trying to follow up with their latest style... Seems like nothing has changed!
- •Audrey HepburnOf course, Audrey Hepburn has always been a charming presence. The brilliant actress is a timeless style icon, and a tireless crusader for the world's underprivileged children as an International Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF. Not only does her good heart inspire us all but so does her great simple yet elegant sense of style.
- •Rowan BlanchardThis generation's ultimate cool girl not only schools us with her brilliant essays but with her style. @rowanblanchard might be young but she definitely knows how to dress! (P.s she's obsessed with Audrey Hepburn, who isn't!)
- •Debby RyanFrom her Disney days there's no doubt @Debby has grown along with her style. Debby is known for sharing everything with her fans, including her simple yet bold and edgy style secrets. Debby's like the sister you know you've always wanted.
- •Mindy KalingFrom sequins to bold patterns, @mindy and Salvador Perez (her stylist) knows what's good. Mindy not only brightens everyone's day with her hilarious tweets and her romantic comedy TV show (now on Hulu!) but with her impeccable sense of style! Just like her character "Disgust" in Disney's Inside out, her style is so good that "all the other kids will look at their own outfits and barf!"
- •Kendall JennerWhen she's not catwalking or posing for the industry's biggest designers, such as Versace, Balmain and DVF, Kendall's busy looking like a boss!
- •Jacqueline KennedyJackie Kennedy was such a style icon that her name became a code word for a complete lifestyle. How awesome is that! There's no doubt that Jackie is a bonafide style icon who inspired millions with her chic wardrobe and effortless style. Fun fact: I was named after her since my mom absolutely loved her and was told by everyone that she resembled her a lot (she really does!)
- •Kim KardashianKim Kardashian has created an empire for herself. To add, Kim K is schooling us all when it comes to street style. That's right dolls!
- •Brigitte BardotIn the sixties and seventies Brigitte defined an era and embodied the notion of French chic. Now, Bardot's iconic style is inspiring a whole new generation.
- •Vanessa HudgensThroughout time Vanessa has proven to us that she is this generation's style queen! From outfit after outfit, Vanessa has perfected the New York City Style all while adding her own personality to everything she wears.
- •Taylor SwiftTaylor's bold red lips and vintage yet timeless outfits remind us of old Hollywood starlets. Such a classic! All while empowering us and encouraging female friendships she manages to wow us with every single one of her singles that we jam out to! You go Tay!
- •Keira KnightleyThere's no one like Keira who has mastered the art of posh, English, and elegant style!
- •Selena GomezSelena Gomez alternates between red carpet glamor and trendy girl-about-town. Selena can wear it all, flawlessly! Selena's bright and charming personality shines through her work as Unicef's youngest ever Goodwill Ambassador and also through her style. #GirlBoss (Congrats to the new Pantene brand ambassador!)
- •ZendayaZendaya has solidified herself as one of Hollywood's youngest and most unapologetic style Icons. Zendaya used to be a triple threat: a singer, dancer and an actor. If anything, now we can add on to that list! She is one of the youngest actresses ever to be the co-producer of her own show and she now has a Barbie Doll in honour of her taking a stand in talking about the stigma around hair on black women and taking a situation in her own hands all while educating everyone! Now that's a true queen!