A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME
I'm Jacqueline Gabriel. I'm sixteen. I'm okay, not that great.
- •I'm born on January 8, 1999A legend was born on this date. Me. And Elvis Presley.
- •I was named after Jacqueline KennedyWhen my mom was younger she resembled Jacqueline Kennedy and everyone would call her Jacqueline because of this.
- •My first language is FrenchI go to an all French school. Everything I've ever learned in my entire life was taught in French, sometimes even English class.
- •I'm Canadian.Explains why I'm not even the slightest bit rude or annoying. 😘👍🏼
- •I've done ballet for 13 yearsThis year will be my 14th year.
- •I am a very indecisive personSometimes, not all times. Maybe most times.
- •I have a photo album on my phone dedicated to great pictures of dogsIt's an album of 564 pictures of dogs I do not know or own.
- •I hate Jell-OI really wish I liked it
- •I sing alotThat doesn't mean I'm good at it lol
- •I'm a very punctual person
- •I have three sistersI'm the second oldest. It's great because you can be in charge only when you want to be.
- •I like to read and writeSomeday I'd like to write my own book of short stories.
- •I'm good at guessing the timeVery convenient. Another reason why I'm a very punctual person.
- •I'm a massive fan of Michael BubléHe's the greatest. I'm sure.
- •I admire Mariah CareyShe's the queen of Christmas and I live for her shade and subtle passive aggressive hints. She's the greatest diva I know.
- •I don't have a favourite anything.I like certain things more than others, for sure, but I don't have a favourite colour, movie, animal or letter (because that's a thing?). It's odd, I know.
- •Favourite Tv ShowThe Office. Remember when I said I don't have a favourite anything? Well I doubt that I do, but my favourite Tv Show is The Office.