HOW I KNOW I'M SLEEP DEPRIVED
I stayed up studying all night for my biology test. My entire life is made up of bad decisions. I haven't slept in 2 days.
- •I stayed up studying all night yet couldn't retain a lot of information.I'm an A student in bio. I couldn't remember anything.
- •While writing I often found myself writing something completely different then what I had in mind.And then once I erased it I kept rewriting my mistake. How convenient!
- •I found myself getting pissed off real quickly."Step on the back of my shoe oNE MORE TIME."- Me about to fight a seventh grader.
- •I almost took a pizza out of the oven without a gloveWHO does that. Yes, I burned my hand.
- •I was so tired it felt as if I weren't tired at all?I had the opportunity to sleep for 45 minutes (on my bus ride to school), but didn't take it because I didn't feel like I was tired enough.
- •I can't formulate proper sentencesI'm having difficulty conveying my thoughts into words.
- •I literally can't process anything.My friend was trying to talk to me and I was the equivalent of a piece of bread.
- •I drank lots of coffee.9 cups in two days! Haha I'm not crazy, I'm perfectly normal and everything is wonderful, thank you very much!
- •@ me
- •I fell asleep while writing this list.I woke up, opened my phone and found this list half written.
- •I haven't brushed my hair in a week.This is not from sleep deprivation though.