THINGS I LEARNED AT SCHOOL THAT I WOULDN'T LEARN ANYWHERE ELSE
Unrelated to the actual courses, more like life lessons and things I've picked up on.
- •Blame any absence on a family or dental emergency.No further questions asked.
- •If you ever need to go to the bathroom but your teachers have a strict rule, then ask if you can go take your medications.I don't even ask to go to the bathroom anymore because this one is too good.
- •Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
- •No one knows what they're doingWe're just all hoping we pass our presentation without actually passing out.
- •Our history books are inaccurate. It's my own job to learn history the way it really happened.World war 1 was not based on militarism,alliances, imperialism, nationalism and the assassination of Franz Ferdinand. Every war is based on greed, school didn't teach me that.
- •Any boy you think is hot in high school is notAm I really supposed to be "wooed" by greasy hair and basket ball shorts??