THINGS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
- •People who name their cars.
- •Why middle schoolers look borderline 21 years old, instead of 13.
- •People that think putting 17 bumper stickers on their car actually looks good.
- •Why there are shows like HGTV's Dream Home where people can win a mansion, money and a car, but we can't feed the homeless in our country.
- •When every job in a particular field won't hire you unless you have "2 years prior experience".How does one gain 2 years of experience when no one will hire unless you have 2 years of experience?