A DAY IN THE LIFE
24 hours of Jax, as requested by Nate
- •7:30am: Wake up, 50 squats, 5k jog, 50 crunches.I hate running. Music doesn't help. So I listen to NPR while I run, it's the only thing that makes me really zone out.
- •8:15am: Breakfast and get ready for work.#ootd and stuff. It takes me 20-30 minutes to get ready so I always watch a Netflix show while I'm doing it. Right now it's Empire.
- •9:00-11:00am: Marketing meeting with design firm.I live for these kinds of meetings.
- •11:00-12:30pm: Put out fires at work, answer employee questions, try to get caught up on emails.Picture an Alan Sorkin show, me walking and talking quickly through my office. Except my office is only one hallway long.
- •12:30: Lunch.My lunch meeting canceled so I drove through chick fil a and treated myself. I love lunch dates but I also love being alone, it's how I recharge in the middle of the day.
- •1:30pm: Force staff to watch Hotline Bling.Only one of them liked it. I fired everyone else.
- •2:30-4:00pm: Desk work.I hate being at my desk. I try to accomplish as much as I can in one sitting but my slight ADD hampers that.
- •4:00-5:30pm Board MeetingI love my board. They are amazing and so fun. But they still make me sweat a little. Financial questions from guys in suits=😅.
- •5:45pm Yoga.Namaste
- •7:00pm Dinner.I've been really good at keeping mg sugar intake to under 25 grams a day. Cooking at home helps.
- •8:30pm DrinksCatching up with Kerby tonight. One-on-one drinks are the most important thing to me. My friends are so crucial to staying sane.
- •11:15pm: Home.Skip nighttime shower because I'm sleeping alone (hey oh!) and go to sleep after reading a chapter of my book. Very proud of myself for walking right in front of my ex's door without knocking on it.
- •Midnight: SleepBest guess. Writing this ahead of time. Could be as early as 11:30. I don't have trouble falling asleep.
- •6:55am: Check in for Denver Flight.Boarding group A- ⭐️