Favorite Quotes From "Why Not Me?"
@mindy Thank you for such a great book. It was just what I needed to keep me going crazy during my travels this past weekend.
- •"I am a firm believer that the best friendships come from mandatory time doing tedious chores."
- •"I'm going to gently assume that if you're reading this book, you are a little bit of a nerd..."
- •"And what percentage of blindfolded activities end in pizza?"
- •"We're all just trying to find the Mark Darcy of our workplace, aren't we?"
- •"I cannot imagine a life more boring and a more time-consuming obsession than being preoccupied with watching what I eat."
- •"If you've got it, flaunt it. And if you don't got it? Flaunt it. 'Cause what are we even doing here if we're not flaunting it?"