What I really want to eat
Instead of a bunch of salads cuz I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into...
- •A burgerA juicy, well-cooked, delicious beef patty. With a soft and warm bun with avocado, pineapple and bacon.
- •A corn dogYou know, from Hot Dog on a Stick, oh yeah.
- •PizzaWith gooey cheese, pineapple, ham, tomato, and whatever else I can think of right now.
- •Lay's Potato ChipsMy dad works for Frito Lay and I can't tell you how many bags he's brought home and that I have devoured. The plain ones are just so good.
- •Fries.From Red Robin, Stuft Pizza, Wendy's, In-N-out, ugh I'd settle for any right now really.
- •A chicken bowl - with a ton of white rice.White rice all day, every day.
- •Okay so I haven't eaten just salads, there have been other meals for dinner here and there, but for the most part it's just been a lot of salads. They're good, don't get me wrong, but man I need something juicy, gooey, crunchy, and fatty. You feel me?
- •Ron gets me. Also fun fact, Rupert Grint got sorted on Pottermore and is a Hufflepuff like me! :)