Don't You Love When Sports Announcers Lose Their Minds
I was just reading @beatlesmccuen Flutie Fruity story and had to watch "The Pass". I apologize, I guess I watched too much college football in my youth.
- •The PassUnbelievable! I remember my dad losing his mind. Boston College and University of Miami. http://youtu.be/q3ykWbu2Gl0
- •The band is on the fieldThe Game! Stanford & Cal rivalry. Epic play, better announcer. http://youtu.be/0fZCCAqoSwY
- •The wonder goalQuarter final of the 1998 World Cup in France. The Netherlands vs. Argentina. The game looks like it's headed towards overtime, but then, suddenly, Dennis Bergkamp, one of our best players of all time, scores this amazing goal and sends us to the semi final. Dutch announcer Jack van Gelder, who provided the commentary for Dutch radio, lost his shit. http://youtu.be/azUgsIkBGYcSuggested by @franksars
- •Gus JohnsonThe Michelangelo of ecstatic sportscasters. Truly, nobody does it better. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZXEsOx12W8Suggested by @TheSteve
- •Plano East vs. John Tyler 1994Go to 2:00 for the best stuff https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHkABO0VwCgSuggested by @BWN_7
- •Giants win the pennant! Giants win the pennant!Gold standard: http://youtu.be/3T0drh8i4TwSuggested by @andersun