How I Am Trapped in an Elevator and Not Really Enjoying It
- •Wow that stopped super suddenly and does it feel like now I may suddenly plummet? Yeah why is that?I can't believe I have never been stuck in an elevator in my whole life
- •So this is claustrophobia? Oh I get it. I totally get it!!
- •Thank you front desk in sounding like you know exactly what to do.Not!!!!!!!!!!!
- •Elevator next to me runningGreat !!!!!
- •Why does the elevator next to me seem to move mine?That can't be right. Mine shouldn't just move like that right?
- •Who comes to save me?Do I look okay? Will it be awhile?
- •Am I on camera?No I think I am on the elevator that doesn't have a camera.
- •Wow my nail polish really flakes offWhen I peel at it.
- •Fire department. Is here!How do I really look?
- •Why can't I take video. This is super exciting (to me only)Not really but video is better than pics. Cause they are trying pry the door open. But can't. They can't.
- •And I'm off and I feel like a fool.Do you tip in this sitch? What's the way to not feel like an idiot. Why do I feel unworthy of six people opening a door for me. Is that something I should see someone about?
- •I literally jumped the little six inch difference to the hallI did a little flourish. Now I feel foolish.
- •Good night.Oh I missed Bridesmaids on bravo. Thank god I didn't have to use the bathroom like they did. Bright side.
- •Never taking elevator. Seven flights is totally good for my ass.
- •Thanks list app.You kept me calm. Thanks for talking to me dad. You kept me calm. What's weird is I totally made a list but never hit another button on elevator. Would that have worked?
- •Cue Wilson Philips on bridesmaidsI know there's pain ... I ❤️Maya and Kristen in this movie HOLD ON FOR ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!