Me. in Case Anyone Asks
Add an introduction... (Optional)
- •On my days off I get up make coffee, drink it and then go get coffee.This is insane.
- •I change the channel if someone embarrasses themselves on Wheel of FortuneIt is too much the emotional embarrassment I feel for these people
- •But if someone talks weird on Jeopardy! I check to see if Twitter is annoyed alsoSee also Laura on right nowwwwww.
- •My signature drink is a pink squirrelI have never had one
- •I wanted to be a Solid Gold dancerWhen I was a kid this show and Fame and Dance Fever were my top three.
- •I like tomatoes and that is why I don't eat them a lot.If a sandwich comes with tomatoes I almost always eat half and then before I eat the second half I remove the tomato. People will ask you don't like tomatoes? And I say no I do. But that isn't a tomato. At anyplace where they make the sandwich in front of you I leave out tomatoes. Look at them sad and cold sitting there in a refrigeration unit why why why.
- •I always have conditioner in my earLeft ear. Four hours after shower what do I find? Conditioner. I always fail to get it even when I specifically dry off head and think get that conditioner out. Maybe conditioner comes from my ears.
- •I have had gum spit into my ear.twice
- •I always only say Leonard Bernstein when "End of the world" plays
- •I don't remember ever eating pecan pie.I probably have but avoid it now and say I haven't eaten it. I like to say waiter there is too much pepper in my paprikosh but I would be proud to partake of your pecan pie. Peecan Pieee
- •Iced latte.
- •I order CocaColaThe Pepsi question gets Dr Pepper.
- •I have started a cookbook collection.I don't really cook. I especially like cheesy 90s ones for their 90s cheesiness.
- •Yesterday was my 15,000 day on earth!
- •Please list some of your trivial traits and tag me @jaidub