Monica categorizes her towels. How many categories are there?
- •Everyday use
- •Fancy guest
- •"Uh...eleven!""Eleven. Unbelievable. Eleven is correct."Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •Emergency super fancy guestFor use when guest and fancy guest towels are dirty and a last minute dinner is planned for very important people (e.g., Richard's adult children).Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •There's probably one just for when Joey eats sandwiches.
- •Add to this list we need more.
- •One set for the queen.To go with the dishes that she saves for the China dishes that only the queen can use.Suggested by @racytracee
- •One set for "crummies.""Oh no I was so careful!" -ChandlerSuggested by @racytracee
- •Is anyone thinking "getting busy" towel?Ross says "ew gross no!" @ladyprofessor
- •One just for her mother obviouslyAs fluffy as can be. But Mrs Geller will find it to dry and scratchy anywaySuggested by @Lisa_Fav