My Favorite Songs of All Time
You bastard @nathanveshecco I knew that Heart(⭐️) would come back to haunt me. This is hard, so I went fast, tried to do 10 by 10pm but missed the deadline. I felt really shy about this but I can change it to hide my age. Hold my hand @ladyprofessor
- •Weather With You - Crowded House - WoodfaceThings ain't cooking in my kitchen. Strange affliction washes over me. All of Woodface really. This song was changed by my friends to "Weber with You" so it's now my song.
- •Something- The Beatles - Abbey RoadSomething in the way she knows And all I have to do is think of her Something in the things she shows me- I used to feel bad about loving a Harrison instead of Lennon/ McCartney but I accept it now. That is what love is - something.
- •Genius of Love - Tom Tom Club - Tom Tom ClubWhat are you gonna do when you get outta jail? Best first line. Ever.
- •Wanna Be Starting Something - Michael Jackson - ThrillerMamasseymomeysonmakasaw
- •Kashmir - Led Zeppelin- Physical GraffitiIf I am driving and this comes on it is gonna get loud. Ain't no denying.
- •Life During Wartime - Talking Heads - Fear of MusicThis ain't no disco.
- •Barely Legal - The Strokes - Is This ItWhy won't you wear your new trench coat ?
- •6 underground - Sneaker Pimps - Becoming XDon't think just cause I'm talking we're friends
- •Bad - U2 - The Unforgettable FireIf I could through myself Set your spirit free I'd lead your heart away See you break, break away Into the light And to the day
- •Rebel Rebel - David Bowie - Diamond DogsYou've got your mother in a whirl she's not sure if you're a boy or a girl.