This just happened. And I miss it already.
- •I am watching The Puffy Shirt Episode of Seinfeld with my dad
- •I am also perusing the ListApp thinking should I add to this list? Does this annoy @Lisa_Fav that I stole her list. Low talker doesn't have enough cred. She's not worthy to add to the great Seinfeld list. So I went a different way.
- •My dad and I have watched this show before which means we can talk about stuff and not really watch the show. My dad and I call this watching tv together, my mom calls this annoying. So dad and I are talking about low talkers at work. Because this is the low talker episode. And those people are everywhere.
- •He was telling me a story where a low talker was talking to him and a man who wears hearing aids. I said "he may not be a low talker." Teasing my father for being in denial about some of his own hearing loss. And he said no this guy was.
- •And made this gesture.
- •My mind was blown.
- •I laughed and said did you just do this. And he laughed. And we laughed.
- •Is there a word for being sad about something you'll miss when it hasn't even finished happening yet.
- •Let me know. Make one up if need be, this feeling is my defining characteristic.