Style Inspo from The Kit and The Kitties!
Neko Atsume kitties obviously inspired the women featured on thekit.ca fashion week street looks http://thekit.ca/fashion/22-milan-fashion-week-street-style-looks-with-major-flair/ http://thekit.ca/fashion/24-tres-chic-pfw-street-style/ http://thekit.ca/fashion/26-cool-girl-outfits-from-london-fashion-week/
- •Keep it loose like Tubbs but don't you dare drop any ritzy bits on your pristine white ensemble.
- •Yellow looks, like Sapphire's, always get you noticed. Remember to keep your purse small.
- •You can't have Sapphire without Jeeves and his look is actually more achievable. Monocle not needed.
- •Olivia Palermo and Xerxes share more than an affinity for a colorful skirt and blank expression, they both have very popular blogs with lifestyle channels in development.
- •Go sporty with stripes like Joe DiMeowgio.
- •Make it camo for a Chairman Meow look.
- •Senor Don Gato chose maroon while the fashionista chose green. She clearly followed Coco Chanel's advice about the hat, "Once you've dressed, and before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take at least one thing off."
- •Another fashionista who didn't fall victim to the look book of Billy the Kitten and left the hat at home.
- •These lovely ladies know to break out the flowing silky robes if you want to get the Kathmandu effect.
- •If you want to be an adventurer like Bob you have to carry a backpack.
- •Mr. Meowgi's laid-back, comfortable style is always manageable, just choose blue pieces to layer.
- •Lady-like with sanitary white accessories stolen from the catwalk of Sassy Fran. Tray chic!!!
- •A subtle nod to Lady Meow Meow with the shades and off the shoulder look.
- •Plunder Bengal Jack's pirate inspired look. Red shoes are a nod to his treasure chest. The lesson here is hats are out, sunglasses in and leave your sword at home.
- •Clearly my Neko Atsume obsession is still in full effect.