Ten Smells I Can Remember From Childhood Even Though I Have Not Actually Smelled Them Recently 👃🏼
Inspired by @ChrisK
- 1.Mimeograph papersYes I am old. Going down to the special room to make mimeographs was a special treat.
- 3.Laundry smells vented out of suburban garages while I am on a bike ride.
- 4.Chlorine mixed with watermelon jolly ranchers and just a hint of urine from the pool locker room = Arden Manor PoolAmazingly anthropologie carries this candle so I smelled it pretty recently. But I wouldn't have known this was the smell unless I smelled this candle.
- 5.Lawn mower greaseGrandpa
- 6.Freshly cut lawn and budweiserDad! (Sound effect SF Giants game on radio)
- 7.Bird seed and bird cagesAlso grandpa
- 8.Deadheading marigoldsGardening with mom
- 10.Strawberry Shortcake dolls