Ten Smells I Can Remember From Childhood Even Though I Have Not Actually Smelled Them Recently 👃🏼
Inspired by @ChrisK
- •Mimeograph papersYes I am old. Going down to the special room to make mimeographs was a special treat.
- •Laundry smells vented out of suburban garages while I am on a bike ride.
- •Chlorine mixed with watermelon jolly ranchers and just a hint of urine from the pool locker room = Arden Manor PoolAmazingly anthropologie carries this candle so I smelled it pretty recently. But I wouldn't have known this was the smell unless I smelled this candle.
- •Lawn mower greaseGrandpa
- •Freshly cut lawn and budweiserDad! (Sound effect SF Giants game on radio)
- •Bird seed and bird cagesAlso grandpa
- •Deadheading marigoldsGardening with mom
- •Strawberry Shortcake dolls