This or That: Book Lovers Edition
Inspired by @krmckinstry 🕸🕸🕸🕸
- •Physical Book or ebook?Physical book. I have a nook, a kindle and reading apps on my phone but I rather hold, read, own a book. If it makes me angry I can throw the book against the wall.
- •Audio book or Book in hand?I've never gotten into audio books. I'm very much about seeing the words and text dancing on the page, it makes my brain happy.
- •Paperback or HardcoverIt's rare when I buy a hardcover. It truly has to be a book that I cannot wait to read. I love those new soft and smooth paperbacks they have now. I rub it on my face. It's soft like a baby.
- •Adult or Young Adult?Adult. In a bookstore yesterday I was very jealous of all the YA selections and sections all through the store. I don't remember it being soooo popular when I was a young adult. I actually wished I could be a young adult in this time.
- •Series or Standalone?Stand alone. The only series on my to be read list is Proust.
- •Dog Ears or Bookmarks?Neither. Total book anarchy here. Maybe a random note passed to me by a secret admirer.
- •Bookstore or Online?Bookstore to buy. Online to sample late at night when I am looking for books. I have a list of books I look for in used bookstores, which are my favorite.
- •Fiction or Nonfiction?Both. I like the odd memoir and essay collection and love to read cookbooks as novels. Books about books are my favorite though.
- •Monster read or short and sweet?Both.
- •Starry eyed romance or action packed?Both, though my favorites don't necessarily have a lot of either.
- •Curl up inside or bathe in the sun?Iced coffee or hot coffee. It just depends on the season.