Vegetable Lasagna and Other Seemingly Insignificant Seinfeld Characters That Describe ME
There are no small roles...
- •This guy? He's an idiot. He's nothing to me.Vegetable Lasagna I feel your pain, just a nobody idiot.
- •It's yellow.My go to answer for when I don't really know. Concession stand girl. I get it, you don't know, you weren't well trained but you aim to please.
- •Sure go right inI also develop arbitrary rules based on a feeling. Movie ticket taker, you obviously read Blink! By Malcolm Gladwell. Or are you blinded by the kevorka?
- •The waitress who flips off George.Nicely done. He gets it. He's probably tipped you ten cents. Totally reasonable expression of your rage.
- •Unexpectedly Helpful IndividualI can often spot the lost individual and I give them directions and send them on their way. I like to be helpful.
- •George's HatI can relate. A look but really warm. Gets left behind.
- •VictoriaYes, I go for unemployed men who live with their parents. I'm weird like that.
- •One hour photo guyI would also choose a career on the verge of becoming obsolete and be oblivious about whether or not someone is flirting with me or a coworker. I would be embarrassed but it is the timeless art of seduction.
- •Bubble BoyNot because he lives a sheltered life but because I would totally lose my sh*t over George taunting me with The Moops. No amount of finger waving by mother could stop me.
- •Telethon phone answering guyLooks straight at camera. Star struck!