Things I'm Willing to Pay More For
Whether for convenience, quality or comfort... What do you splurge on?
- •Premium Airport ParkingWhen I land, I want to go right to my car. I can't deal with more travel after I've already traveled. Just get me home.
- •Meat / Poultry / Fish etc.Hormone-free, antibiotics-free, cage-free, grass-fed farm-raised, hugged daily, whatever. It just tastes better.
- •Facial CleanserIt's the only face I've got.
- •Quality SheetsGood sheets are the difference between a good night's sleep and just plain ol' sleep. It's all about the thread count.
- •A Good BraIf I'm going to be forced to holster these bad boys, you can bet I'm dropping cash for the most comfortable and supportive and least irritating bra I can find.
- •Audio EquipmentIf I'm going to listen to music I want to hear it as it was intended.
- •HotelI'm relatively cheap when it comes to hotels. I don't need luxury because usually I'm out and about visiting the city or place I'm in and the room is just there for me to crash. But there's a HUGE difference between the super cheap $25/night room and a $50/night room. I learned this on our roadtrip across the US a few years ago.Suggested by @eatthelove