FAVORITE NETS OF MY LIFETIME
Formerly featuring a certain point guard who burned every bridge on the team twice
- •Brook LopezA deadly post game and an obsessive love of comic books. My spirit animal.
- •Kenyon MartinThe kind of player I delude myself into thinking I would be like if I were a foot taller and had really big muscles. Thunderous dunks and murderous defense.
- •Lucious HarrisHe should have started over Kittles. Also, one of the best names of all time.
- •Richard JeffersonI genuinely can't believe he's still playing. I have no idea what he's done the past few years, but he at least used to be an awesome, versatile wingman.
- •Aaron WilliamsInstant offense off the bench. Way underrated. Did his job and rarely screwed up.
- •Reggie EvansThe kind of player I would actually be if I were a foot taller and had really big muscles. Also has a great smile.
- •Brian ScalabrineWidely mocked for his red hair and the bizarre nickname "Veal," Scalabrine nonetheless was kind of an under-the-radar 3-point beast.
- •Mirza TeletovicKickass nickname ("Fearza"), killer 3 point shot, and an uncanny ability to infuriate LeBron
- •Kenny AndersonPatted my head once