GREAT JAKES OF POP CULTURE
No Jacobs Allowed
- •Jake "The Snake" RobertsHow many thousands of children in the 80s and 90s were called "Jake the Snake" because of this man? A shitload of thousands, that's how many.
- •Jake from State FarmI swear to God, every single doorman or customer service representative in the entire city of New York has called me "Jake from State Farm" at least three times.
- •Jake GittesForget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.
- •Jake and the Neverland PiratesI'm told this is a thing.
- •Jake the DogAshamed I don't know anything about this show everyone's obsessed with
- •Jake LloydJust kidding.
- •Jake GyllenhaalWait, that's how you spell his last name? I always thought there were 2 k's
- •Jake JohnsonI feel like he should be a snarky smuggler in a Star Wars movie.
- •Fun fact: Jake Tapper is the first Jake that pops up in the listapp search. Congratulations, Jake!
- •Jake StylesOf "Jake and the Fatman" fame - Solved crimes with Fatman McCabe for five seasons in the late 80's/early 90'sSuggested by @DavidSeger