MINDBLOWING FACTS I LEARNED WHILE LISTENING TO THE RAFFI PANDORA STATION
I have a baby now
- •Adult Simba's singing voice on "Hakuna Matata" is not Matthew Broderick, but is instead someone named Joseph WilliamsBear with me. This isn't the mindblowing part.
- •Joseph Williams is the lead singer of TotoSimba is the lead singer of Toto
- •Joseph Williams is THE John Williams's sonThe son of the best movie composer of all time is the lead singer of Toto, who is also Simba
- •Popular children's singer Caspar Babypants is actually Chris Ballew, lead singer of The Presidents of the United States of AmericaMillions of peaches, peaches for me
- •Raffi is really fucking goodHave you heard "Bananaphone?" It's fantastic.