MY BEST FRIEND'S EXORCISM
An unpaid advertisement
- •This is my friend Grady
- •He is one of the founders of the New York Asian Film Festival, which is always one of the highlights of my year
- •His last book, Horrorstor, a novel about a haunted IKEA store, is being made into a TV show produced by Charlie Kaufman and written by Josh Schwartz
- •His new book, My Best Friend's Exorcism, was just released and is best described as "Beaches" meets "The Exorcist." It's set, naturally, in a high school in the 80s.
- •Cosmo just called it a perfect beach read.
- •Here's the back cover
- •I feel like many li.sters will be really, really into it
- •Bonus Fun Fact: Grady's wife, awesome chef Amanda Cohen, is the chef/owner of Dirt Candy, one of NYC's best restaurants. This is a graphic novel depiction of her epic battle against Iron Chef Morimoto.