PRO WRESTLING MANAGERS OF THE '80S AND '90S: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
This list is going to go great!
- •Miss ElizabethDied at age 43 of a drug overdose. Oh shit, that's depressing. Hey, what about Macho Man's other manager?
- •Sensational SherriDied of a drug overdose at age 49. Well, shit. Hey, what about that lady who used to manage Dusty Rhodes? She seemed pretty together!
- •SapphireDied of a heart attack at age 61. Oh...well, how about the guy managers? Maybe that will go better!
- •Mr. FujiConfined to a wheelchair and taking tickets at a movie theater. Okay, pretty depressing, but he's still alive! That's cool!
- •Paul BearerDied at age 58 of a heart attack. Oh, goddammit! Let's move a little bit later into the '90s...
- •ChynaReleased sex tape, went into porn, multiple rehab stints, definite untreated mental illness. Still alive, though! So, yay! Who's next? UPDATE: No longer alive
- •SunnyMultiple DUI arrests and subsequent stints in jail, many rehab stints, now working as a cam girl on Skype. Hey, apparently, she's making a ton of money on Skype, so who am I to judge, but everything else is incredibly depressing...but again, still alive! Who's next?!? UPDATE: Now a hardcore porn star
- •Woman (yes, that was her name)Murdered at age 43 (along with her young son) by her husband, wrestling superstar Chris Benoit...I just...I...is there anybody who did remotely okay in this business permeated by tragedy?
- •SableMarried Brock Lesnar and is incredibly rich. Before we get too excited, this is Brock Lesnar...
- •Brock LesnarCould you imagine having sex with that man? Other than having sex with an actual criminal, I couldn't imagine a more terrifying sexual experience. HOWEVER, Sable still wins the best case scenario award!
- •WINNER: Sable!!!!I need a drink.