STAR WARS CONFESSIONS
We're all friends here, right?
- •Most of my Star Wars knowledge when I was quite young (8ish?) came not from watching the movies very much but from reading Expanded Universe and, most crucially, the Character Guide.
- •Before the movies were remastered on VHS (non-special edition), I didn't know that Leia had killed Jabba because that was cut out of the TV version of Jedi I had on tape.
- •I choose to believe the Character Guide's assertion that Uncle Owen is Ben Kenobi's brother because that is much more interesting than the prequels' version.
- •Whenever I see the language on computer screens in Star Wars, I convince myself for a second it looks like Hebrew
- •During Force Awakens, I wasn't sure if that was Admiral Ackbar or if I was being racist against Mon Calamarians.
- •I love Lin-Manuel, but didn't love his cantina music.
- •Darth1 was my email address for much of middle school
- •As much as I really want there to be LGBT representation in Star Wars, I think that deciding that two friends who have chemistry and are happy to see each other alive must be gay and/or part of a thruple is a little silly.Also, Finn is clearly hitting on Rey the entire movie. Did we forget this?
- •I have a crush on Rey
- •Jason Aaron's Star Wars comics might be better-written than any of the actual moviesRead Luke's confrontation with Boba Fett for proof
- •WHAT ARE YOURS?!?
- •I've only seen the prequels once.The whole Anakin/Padmé love story annoyed me too much.Suggested by @sarahtrue
- •When the first prequel movie came out in theaters i went to the first showing and attempted to sell my childhood toys and comic books on the spotSuggested by @dudleyjoshua
- •I had never seen any of the films until 1 week before The Force Awakens opened & then I saw TFA three times in theaters. I also refuse to read any extended universe because I choose to only live in the movies 🙃🙈Suggested by @hellarachel
- •I'm still in love with a boy who talked Yoda to me once. Also, I've shed tears while watching every single movie. They make me very emotional.Suggested by @amber
- •I lost my virginity in a motel watching Return of the Jedi #classySuggested by @ErinFlaherty
- •When I was little I thought Star Wars was during a realistic PREHISTORIC time period - genuinely believedSuggested by @ErinFlaherty