THINGS YOUR BABYSITTER WILL LEARN ABOUT YOU
At least when they're babysitting your baby/toddler
- •What you look like when you're unshowered, bleary-eyed, and underdressedNot your best self!
- •How little food you remembered to have in the house"If you're hungry, you can have...this jar of peanut butter!"
- •How your parenting philosophy differs from that of your significant other"Really? She told you to do that? Oh..."
- •What the hell it is you do all dayPretend to write! Sometimes nap!
- •All the "rules" you're "breaking" in regards to sleep, playtime, cell phone, TV...
- •How much toilet paper you remembered to have in the house"We have, um, tissues?"
- •What your house looks like when a tornado hit it"I swear it was presentable five minutes ago"
- •How your house is a death trap"can you just keep him away from there, there, there, and there? If possible, it would be great if you don't blink."
- •Your Netflix historyHe only watches Daniel Tiger & Puffin Rock! I swear!Suggested by @jessnobs
- •How stressed you get when you're ready to go and your spouse still has to change their clothes and freshen upSuggested by @mallofamanda
- •How much he drooled on the furniture as a toddlerBecause the couch and ottoman looks like someone tried to draw a map on it, but it's just darker from where he drooled and we gave up and never got around to cleaning it again for the hundredth time.Suggested by @wilmotwrites
- •How clever you are with your WiFi password.Just do better than "password"🙄Suggested by @BWN_7