WHY DO I NEED TO ENTER MY PASSWORD ON MY IPHONE INSTEAD OF USING MY THUMB WHEN IT RESTARTS?
Fully embracing becoming the Andy Rooney of ListApp
- •What's different when your phone turns on?
- •Do they want to make sure someone hasn't cut off my thumb and is using it to get access to my phone?
- •Or they've just killed me and are holding up the phone to my cold, dead hand?
- •Or perhaps if I use the exact wrong password, the phone will automatically contact my spy agency and tell them I've been burned?
- •Literally no other explanations possible, but go ahead and try