Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Exercise moreHere's a cool thing I've discovered. When I move a lot, I tend to not feel horrible. I actually really enjoy working out, but I think maybe stepping up the intensity will keep it more interesting. I've been flirting with the idea of eventually running to work and back one day (about a half marathon, round-trip). Don't worry, we have showers at my office.
- •MeditateI tend to have a better day or evening when I make the time to get my TM on (yes, I have something in common with Russell Brand, thankfully this is one of the only things). With this, it's a matter of timing. Finding 15-20 minutes to be still twice a day is actually kind of tricky when that's the same amount of time it takes traffic patterns to change on the way to the office or a job site. Still, it feels good man.
- •Chill out at workIt's pretty easy for me to get stressed out at work. I tend to get involved in a lot of projects at once and have to juggle my day to make sure I hit deadlines for all of them. This is not something special to me, it's what everyone does in my office. I just need to remember that everyone else is doing it, so it's possible to get it done without a panic attack.
- •CowboyIn keeping with my Midwest roots, I wanted to live in the (wiki wiki wild) Wild West and ride a horse and lasso the hell out of everything.
- •ScientistBill Nye is my spirit animal. He has been my spirit animal since I was 5.
- •AstronautOne time I watched an episode of Bill Nye about space. I decided that being in space would be the coolest thing I could ever do. Then I saw Apollo 13. Sorry dreams, sometimes you really don't want to be whatever Tom Hanks is playing.