BUSINESSWOMEN OF THE 1980'S
Today I am thinking of businesswomen on film in the 1980's. Please contribute to this list, it is very important.
- •9 to 5"You're a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot."
- •Working Girl"This woman is my secretary!"
- •Don't Tell Mom, The Babysitter's Dead (Technically 1991, but I'll allow it.)"I'm right on top of that, Rose."
- •Baby Boom"I can't have a baby because I have a 12:30 lunch meeting."
- •Broadcast NewsSuggested by @emily_halpern
- •GhostbustersJanine Melnitz. "You've changed."Suggested by @aaronkaczander
- •big business (1988)Suggested by @lindsaygelfand
- •Mr. Mom"Schooner Tuna, the Tuna with a heart." - Caroline ButlerSuggested by @sloan
- •Secret of my Success"People better stop calling me bimbo!"Suggested by @daniellenuss