FAKE OBLIQUE STRATEGIES
Created by Brian Eno and Peter Schmidt in 1975, Oblique Strategies are a deck of cards with creative suggestions printed on them. You pick a card and it should help to inspire and break creative blocks. These are some fake Oblique Strategies that I made up. None of these are real, but they could be.
- •Desire new appetizers
- •Consider a ghost
- •Use a difficult hairstylist
- •What would it be like if a baby hated you?
- •Consult a distrustful physician
- •Use some paste
- •Stand in a trash can and think about what you did
- •Consider fewer sassy comebacks
- •Does it have to be so Jewish?
- •A very small typo, leave it
- •Maybe cocaine is a good idea
- •Recuse yourself from the case
- •Do YOU even give a shit?
- •Call David Byrne and ask him 212-777-3456