I just thought of the megaphone crooning sketch from "Mr. Show" out of nowhere and started laughing out loud. Here are funny things I remember from the sketch. I did not just watch it, this is off the top of my head.
- •"Thank you."
- •The fact that audiences liked David Cross' character because he was polite.
- •The audience booing at "electric sports bra" because it was a bad invention.
- •The sketch ending with Bob and David as old men in the movie theatre.
- •The line the goes something like, "We used to call it Megaphone Crooning, otherwise known as Megaphone Crooning."
- •"Racking up electric ties!"
- •Does anyone know who wrote the Megaphone Crooning sketch?