THINGS I MISS ABOUT NOT BEING IN LOVE RIGHT NOW.
I would say that I am 97% over my last relationship. I actually, think that’s pretty good! I don’t know that we ever fully recover from them 100%... which is OKAY! Anyway, these are some things I miss about the feeling of being in love.
- •BLOWING STUFF OFFIs there anything better than turning to the person you’re in love with and you both say, “I don’t feel like doing whatever we were about to go do! Do you want to just go home?” And then you go home! And it’s perfect.
- •I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS THINGHaving the person you’re in love with say, "Oh my god, you’ve never heard/seen/read that?” Or “I have to tell you what just happened!” And whatever they say is just the most exciting and interesting thing you’ve ever heard.
- •SEXWith someone you're really in love with? Come on, get outta town, the best. That's all I'm saying. I'm not gonna talk about filth in this venue.
- •SURPRISESJust that feeling of knowing you're doing something nice for someone and they have no idea it's coming. Or when they do that for you.
- •I NEVER LOOKED AT IT THAT WAYWhen the person you're totally in love with says something, usually about some dumb thing you're neurotic about, and they completely make you see it in a new way
- •LOOKING AT THEMJust looking at the person you're in love with and maybe they're talking or maybe they're not doing anything, maybe they're right next to you, maybe they're across the room - but you just see them and you're overwhelmed in the best way with how much love you have for this person.
- •IS THIS LIST SAD?I hope not!