Some of the Campaign Posters in My Office -- List 5
- •Kansas Gov. John Pierce St. John ran with Maryland legislator William Daniel on the National Prohibition Party ticket in 1884, losing to Grover Cleveland. Bottom's up!
- •Florida Democratic Party convention fan, 1983.
- •Run Jesse Run!
- •New York Governor and US Supreme Court Justice Charles Hughes lost to Woodrow Wilson in 1916.
- •William Jennings Bryan. Democratic presidential nominee 1896, 1900, 1908. Lost to McKinley twice then to Taft. This one is autographed.
- •Publisher Horace Greeley lost to Ulysses Grant in 1872. His presidential prospects went south, young man!
- •Rep. Shirley Chisolm, D-NY, the first African-American woman elected to Congress and the first woman to run for the Democratic presidential nomination.
- •Sen. Barry Goldwater, R-Az. In your heart, you know he's right.