WHAT I INSTAGRAMMED BEFORE I HAD FOLLOWERS
I have a private account and used Instagram for probably a year before my friends joined and started liking my pictures. I guess I enjoyed filters? These are some of the pictures I instagrammed for myself, I guess.
- •My first ever.
- •I guess I liked the colors of this older photo and tried it with some filters. Probably that blur-effect instagram loved 4 years ago as well.
- •My first Instagram selfie. Not exactly Tinder material.
- •Probably my first 'gram uploaded spontaneously in moment of capture.
- •A picture of a painting by Anders Zorn. Cheeky.
- •This really cool picture that looks like an album cover of a hip band. Still no likes.
- •Impressive nature!! (Iguazu Falls from Brazilian side) International travel!! Me looking v cool. Should've brought down the HOUSE. No likes.
- •Just look at it! I took this picture. Whoa. People LOVE this. No likes. Granted, this was uploaded around the time of the Android release.
- •I guess another photo of a painting. Maybe I didn't deserve likes... ("Fath Ali Shah Qajar" from the David Collection in Copenhagen)
- •Berlin!! All the likes? No likes.
- •6 months later. Still only 2 likes. Maybe it's the pit stain?
- •This perfectly balanced and serene atrium garden? No likes.
- •Now almost a full year later some likes are trickling in.
- •My Instagram account is now 67 weeks old and likes are FINALLY in digits and not names. Thank you spring time, thank you magnolia trees.