Movies I Wish I Could Un-see
Can I get a voucher for 2 hours of my life back??
- •Superman IV - The Quest for PeaceIf we just throw all the nukes into the sun, all of mankind will get along for the first time since never.
- •Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SkullFreaking aliens?? Really? And Indy survives a nuke blast in a fridge??!
- •Wild Wild WestI got nuthin.
- •Harry and the HendersonsA stirring ET-esque lovefest about Sasquatch.
- •Howard the DuckThough he did get to make out with Lea Thompson
- •Batman and RobinMr. Freeze was the best character in the whole thing.
- •Lady in the WaterThis M. Night Shyamalan movie was almost a parody of M. Night Shyamalan movies... Almost
- •WaterworldSpoiler: People swim, fight and eventually develop gills. Because evolution happens that fast.
- •Speed 2 - Cruise ControlAction/Adventure on a boat traveling 14 mph?
- •Spider-Man 3Way too much going on in this story to make sense
- •In the Army NowOr any other movie with Pauley Shore aka The Weeeesel.
- •SuperstarYa know the one based on the Molly Shannon SNL skit. I'm not even sure why I saw it in the first place. It was a date in High School. We actually walked out.Suggested by @stephaniehail
- •PixelsAdam Sandler with a huge special effects budget... What could go wrong??!
- •Deuce Bigalow: Male GigaloLike @stephaniehail I walked out of this. The manager offered us seats at The Talented Mr. Ripley, but my friend said, "We sat through that whole thing yesterday. I think we'll do something different."Suggested by @theranman