HOW WOULD SOME OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS REACT TO THIS ELECTION?
- •George Washington would remain silent.
- •John Adams would be absolutely disgusted. He'd write a series of essays and publish them every month deploring the spectacle elections have become. He'd be right but everyone would be super annoyed at him and tell him to get off his high horse.
- •Thomas Jefferson would half heartedly pretend to be dismayed but he'd secretly love it and everyone would know it.
- •Benjamin Franklin would come up with some witty platitudes and jokingly suggest he'd move to Paris if Trump won but he'd end up being serious about it.
- •Alexander Hamilton would challenge Trump to a duel and win.