THINGS BACK TO FUTURE PROMISED BUT REALITY DIDN'T DELIVER ON
The 80's really thought they'd be way more omnipresent in 2015 than they really are, huh? And while a few of these 'exist' I'm talking things that were promised to be widely in use/mass produced.
- •Flying cars
- •Jaws 19
- •Self tying shoesREAL widely used self tying shoes used by the masses. Technically they are real though, I guess.
- •Self drying clothes
- •Antique stores filled only with things from the 80's
- •Food hydratorsBoy mom you sure can hydrate a pizza!
- •Accurate weather prediction
- •80's Cafes waited by floating AI of 80's celebritiesMaybe this is real somewhere. It's entirely possible.
- •Hover boards*Hover* boards. Not boards with two wheels on the sides that can move around pretty slick.
- •Casual video calls taken on gigantic television screens.Also technically real but it would take some effort to take a call on a tv screen...but at home? Ain't nobody got time for that.
- •Fax machines on the walls of every suburban home.Also probably for the best reality passed on this.
- •Gas stations seemingly run by robots.
- •Cool futurey Tron cars.