TIMES I'VE BEEN EMBARRASSED
- •In kindergarten I accidentally called my teacher mom and other kids laughed about it.
- •In kindergarten we had a board game day and my teacher thought it would be fun to say that the winners got to go to Disney World as a joke but I took it deadly serious and cried when I lost.
- •In third grade my friend and I wrote a joke Thanksgiving version of the Rudolph song called Rudolph the Thanksgiving Turkey and our teacher forced us to sing it alone to the principal. We were rewarded with pencils.
- •Any forced class chorus/singing event from elementary school
- •I was daydreaming during a science test in 6th grade and didn't realize I was staring vaguely in the direction of my teacher working at his desk and he started staring at me and I didn't notice and then he waved his hand and I realized what had happened and it was the most awkward eye contact I've ever made.
- •I thought Pepsi Throwback meant like...you threw it back to take a swig. Like it was just a fancy name for taking a sip and the old fashioned design was just coincidental. When I told a friend this he made fun of me relentlessly all day about it. We aren't really friends anymore.
- •See egg throwing incident in the facts about me list.
- •Every time I have said "You too!" To an employee somewhere in reply to "Enjoy the (show, meal, ect.)"
- •In second grade I was in a reading group with my crush and he said something funny that made me laugh to the point where snot shot out of my nose. I played it cool and wiped it away with the inside of my shirt, but the damage was already done.Suggested by @emilyannlosey