HOW TO TEACH YOUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS ABOUT PASSOVER
- •We're celebrating the freedom of the Israelites from EgyptPlagues, Ten Commandments, the Red Sea and a lot of "let my people go"
- •We don't eat bread or yeast and it sucksMatzah gets us through
- •We're encouraged to drink wineAt least four cups of it
- •It last eight days but we really only celebrate it for two (Seders)But still no brownies or pizza or pasta for eight days and I end up basically starving
- •If you're lucky, retelling the story of Passover won't take two hoursAll I want is to eat brisket and matzah ball soup
- •A whole night of kvetching, storytelling and Jewishness
- •Watch Prince of Egypt