I WENT DRINKING WITH MY MOM'S CPA FIRM ON TAX DAY
They can "party"
- •Competitor firms showed up"Oh I heard 'so and so' is here."
- •Bets on what the IRS would return some clients10%! No definitely 12%!
- •My mom cracked a glass and told her partners she shattered it aka she's a "badass"
- •Office competition emerged with how many beers you could consume
- •Premium alcohol was served🙏
- •Got hit on by the recent college grad and "new guy"
- •My mom asked why it was so loudYour firm picked the cool 20-something bar, Mom. (So happy for that choice btw)
- •Compared times of when they finished all their clients' workThis was a 10+ minute conversation. More vodka, please.
- •Office gossip"I asked her to review ONE return."
- •I drank 3+ very strong vodka sodas like a basicOnly way I got through
- •"Thank God this shit is over."