MY FIRST TRIP TO IKEA
I'm moving into a new apartment and decided to brave IKEA for the first time.
- •There seems to be a lot of unused concrete here.Maybe I'm coming at a slow time, but it got really spacious really quick.
- •I walked into the smell of CinnabonsThank you IKEA restaurant
- •Nothing but college kidsHow you know school is (almost) back in session
- •There are 20 different oven options, but I've only seen three table set options.
- •My roommate insists on test sitting every chairTrust, it gets old fast.
- •How can you charge $250 for delivery and assembly?!This feels outrageous but then again, this is my first IKEA experience.
- •Overwhelmed but not overhypedBrb stuck in an ocean of furniture