THINGS I CAN'T DO BECAUSE OF ADELE'S NEW SONG
- •CleanArguably, one could say that I could clean WHILE listening to Hello, but I keep getting distracted by belting out the chorus so emotionally that I forget that I'm supposed to be doing the dishes and instead end up crying and thinking about my exes.
- •WriteIf I can't be Adele, what is even the point of writing?
- •Call my mom backI would have to actually stop listening to this song in order to talk on the phone, so nope. Mom will have to wait.
- •Grocery shopJust a hunch that Trader Joe's probably wouldn't be like ecstatic if I was picking out oranges while scream-singing "HELLOOOOOO FROMMMMM THE OTHERRRRRR SIDEEEEEEE"
- •Talk about anything other than this songHave you heard the new Adele? is about as far as my conversations have gotten lately.
- •EvenI have ceased existing. I'm dead. This song killed me. I have lost all ability to even.