TV SERIES I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE OF AT LEAST TWICE
Because if you love something rewatch it over an over again till you hate it (it hasn't happened yet)
- •FRIENDSThis is obvious right? I'm a white twenty-something female so I must love Friends... And I do. My family used to drive to visit our relatives in Illinois and New Jersey from Florida. One such trip my sister and I lived like Kings with a portable DVD player and Season 8. My parents joke they never need to have the sex talk with me because I learned all i needed to know from Friends.
- •Gilmore GirlsThis also feels like a given. It too was also featured on a family road trip. Season 3 I believe. This show was also played on ABC Family everyday when I would get home from school. That's how we discovered it and once my whole family caught up (and I do mean whole family, my dad loves GG) we would watch it all on the CW. Needless to saw I am so excited for the Netflix eps.
- •Veronica MarsStill one of my favorite title songs. I didn't discover VMars till it was off the air but ours was a love at first sight. Logan's monologue at the end of season 2 about their love story being epic is one of my favorites in TV. I also will willing admit I contributed to the Kickstarter for the movie - it was so worth it.
- •Parks and RecreationThis show is utter perfection and both Amy Poehler and Leslie Knope are my heroes. Not to forget that it has one of the most talented ensembles on TV. This show is liquid sunshine.
- •The West WingOh man. Again, I didn't discover this show until a couple of years ago when a good friend recommended it but I'm constantly rewatching it. Allison Janney deserves every Emmy she has and dozens more. Also if Martin Sheen were to run this year on the promise of staying in character as Jed Bartlet I would vote for him in a heartbeat.
- •Studio 60 on the Sunset StripThis is the one season wonder I am the most bitter about. This darkly comedic show speaks to my soul and features some amazing performances. I rewatch this at least once a year if not more. I actually watched this live. I was the one viewer...
- •Buffy the Vampire SlayerDuh. It's an iconic piece of television for a reason. I could watch Sarah Michelle Gellar kick ass all day long. I even rewatch the hell that is anytime Angel leave or is mean to Buffy. Ugh OTP.
- •MerlinThis BBC series about a young Merlin and King Arthur is the best. It has everything I'm here for - magic, legend, humor, attractive men sword fighting. Cheers.
- •Grey's Anatomy (Seasons 1-3)Oh man, I bought these seasons on iTunes so I could take them with me on my old iPod video. I have to say I've stopped watching in recent seasons but man those first three were epic. I still go around quoting "pick me, choose me, love me"
- •The NannyBless syndication and the fact that I have always been able to find this show on some channel or another. I wanted to be Fran Fine and still one day hope to walk into a mans office in a tight skirt and hop onto his desk.