BEST FOODS I HAD ON MY 2015 JAPAN TRIP
Inspired by @Pawkhrua
- •Lychee Ice Cream at Asakusa.
- •The must have in Japan: the Japanese crepe which I had in Harajuku. Strawberry and chocolate macadamia nut crepe.
- •Also in Kyoto Station I had the best egg drop soup ever which I can say is the best food I have ever had. Also on the plate: rice, spicy prawns, tofu with meat sauce, pickles, and then some fruit. It was like Japanese/Chinese/Indian fusion.
- •Chicken Teriyaki bowl at Hokone Komagate Ropeway.
- •My last day I Japan, my mom and I were walking the streets right outside Asakusa and this little hole in the wall place was packed so I got what everyone was ordering which I had no idea what it was, but it was good. I still do not for sure what it is that I ate... Maybe eel.
- •Surprisingly truck stop food is not that bad. I don't remember where we were, but the food was delicious. I had tempura shrimp with rice and noodles.
- •Pancake days was on the list of top things to do in Harajuku so of course I went, and the pancakes were sweet and delicious. I got the yogurt cream with mixed berries pancakes.
- •Fried crab and yuba on a stick one of the street foods I tried in Arashiyama, Kyoto Japan.
- •Pork base ramen on "Ramen Street" in Kyoto more specifically in Kyoto Station.
- •Tofu croquette one of the street foods I had in Arashiyama, Kyoto Japan.