BEST OFFICE EPS TO WATCH WITH FAMILY AFTER HEATED POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS
just trying to diffuse the tension. 2 words: re gret
- •Fun RunThere's nothing like watching Michael say "I am very blessed" and then promptly run into Meredith with his car to distract from political differences. Also, so much fettuccine Alfredo, so little water.
- •Business SchoolThe bat: need I say more?
- •The Injuryhe just wanted to wake up to the smell of fresh bacon! this will easily get you out of a conversation about the small state advantage in the electoral college
- •Dinner Partythe tension in this episode is enough to make you forget about the political conversation you regret starting. It's the best.
- •Threat Level Midnightspeaks for itself. Also, Michael Scarn!
- •Casual Friday--kevin dropping his prize-winning chili? priceless and bipartisanSuggested by @syd
- •Goodbye, MichaelI've only watched this episode twice because it made me cry both times, but I'd be willing to watch again if it meant I could turn back time and not instigate this debate
- •Secretary Day- just distract your opponent with "what was your favorite month ever?"I liked April when I was fourSuggested by @india