DIXIE CHICKS SONGS, RANKED
My dad banned the Dixie chicks from his car (jokingly) after they spoke out against Prez Bush. When I was little and my cousin babysat for us, to rebel, I played the Fly CD nonstop on the way to the pool.
- •Cold Day in JulyTo be honest I've listened to this song one million times while driving with the windows rolled down all through Charlotte in the summer
- •Don't Waste Your HeartON A WILD THIIING, she's got a soul that won't settle on one thing
- •Ready to Run~when my mom said I look good in whiiite~ a classic.
- •LandslideI know this wasn't originally written by the Dixie chicks, but imo this version is better. CONTROVERSIAL OPINION sorry.
- •Travelin' SoldierThis song is an emotional experience.
- •Goodbye, EarlTHOSE BLACK EYES PEAS, THEY TASTED ALRIGHT TO MEEEE, EARL •best when sung by multiple people at the top of your lungs•
- •Wide Open SpacesThis was my favorite one when I was 8, but the part when she says "let my folks go" I thought it said "pugs" and I was really sad for those abandoned pugs.
- •You Were Mine"He's two and she's four and you knowwww they adoreeeeee you, so how can I tell them you changed your miiiiiiind" 💔
- •Cowboy Take Me Away"I wanna grow something wild and unruly" I think they played this on the mindy project last season? It was the best. 💯💯💯💯