AN AVERGE MEAL FOR A (SOMEWHAT RESPONSIBLE) TWENTY-SOMETHING YEAR OLD
Kinda funny but mostly helpful in case I am running out of ideas of what to eat.
- •Three pieces of salami, some week old rice, and a salad (currently eating)Some of the lettuce tastes like the slime on the bottom of the lake. Bon apetit!
- •ChipsYes, just chips. This is what I eat at least 60% of the time.
- •PopcornSimilar to chips, but a nice change up of texture
- •Last nights leftovers (probably chips) with an egg on top
- •Anything with an egg on topHamburger? Yup. Rice? Delish. Chips? DUH. Roast beef hash? Sounds good! Almond butter? I'm not one to judge.
- •Dessert.My father taught me from a young age that cherry pie is a perfectly reasonable breakfast.
- •Almond butter on some rice cakesDry, but can do in a pinch
- •Chips AND guacThis is a different point than chips because this is the gourmet version and is a rarity around my household
- •A smoothieThis one requires a lot of ingredients and then some dishes...so not my regular go-to
- •Beef jerkyChips don't provide a lot of protein
- •Do you notice that I cook 0% of the time?