REASONS I LOVE MY BED
My bed is my favorite place to be, and here are a few reasons why
- •I can do most all things I would ever need to do in my lifetime while in my bedSleep, eat, watch tv, procreate...
- •Soft thingsBlankets, sheets, pillows, humans, etc.
- •I am tired approximately 98% of the dayAnd the other 2% I have to pee
- •It's there for me no matter wuttttt is happening
- •I'm thinking about my bed at least 100% of the time, all the time
- •Depending on the day (or month) it will serve as everything from hibernation chamber, to weekend companion to boyfriend to desk to entertainment center to dining table to gym to winter reprieve or summer escape. I love my bed.